Thursday, January 27, 2011

my 90's jams.

over the past few days one of the local radio stations
has been playing loads of songs from the 90's and early 2000's that i used to LOVE
so i feel like i have to share them, because each one that came on
reminded me of a specific time or moment in my childhood/tweeny years
{i'm also realizing how much trash i listened to}
here's a few i've heard:


112 - Peaches And Cream
rachel & i loved this song - but i only remember the words to the chorus
{and, after looking up the lyrics, i kind of hope that those were the only words i ever knew}

Ace of Base - The Sign
we listened to this on the bus almost everyday in elementary school
i still love it. thanks mrs. chapman!

Jay-Z - I Just Wanna Love U
my cousin michael sang part of this song to my grandma while we were at the lake
{referring to himself hanging out with all the "ladies" at camp} grandma was just confused.

Will Smith - Gettin' Jiggy Wit It
zac and i loved this song - mom & dad were not fans.

Vengaboys - We Like To Party!
danced to this song on the dinner cruise with dewey, sarah, mandy, brandon, etc...
{5th or 6th grade}

Spice Girls - Wannabe
okay, i hated the spice girls... but i hung out with rachel too much to not end up loving this song.

Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply
this was one of my favorite songs and i remember driving in the car one day
and zac told mom that i shouldn't be allowed to listen to it
because it says "i want to bathe with you in the sea" ha!

Fabolous - Young'n
listened to this all day with lauren and we tried to learn all the lyrics.
{i still love this song. shh.}

JaRule - Always On Time
Jennifer Lopez - I'm Real
both remind me of hanging out with rachel & keli {12 years old}

Janet Jackson - Someone To Call My Lover
i loved this song.
and i just watched the music video. too good.



don't judge my terrible taste in music!
unfortunately, i'd be lying if i told you it has improved.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Ace of Base, I remember my sister blasting that cd...that was some early 90's awesomeness! Adding myself as a follower:)

    ReplyDelete