Sunday, January 23, 2011

thrifting: bowl full of goodness

i went to an estate sale yesterday for the first time in months!
{thanks megh for letting me know about the sale!}
i came home with a bowl-full of goodies! {all for $7.35}
check them out:

a sweet little tea pot - tea infuser.

a collection of vintage barrettes.

a floral bowl.

some cookie cutters.

this comb actually came from salvation army, but i love it, so i had to add it in.

a bunch of vintage glass bottle stoppers {this is my favorite one}

and last but not least. this little guy.
he is my FAVORITE!
no joke. i am in love!
as a kid i always put my gum on my bed side stand to save for the next day
my parents hated it! {i know it IS gross}
i guess they should have bought me one of these.


i also got a couple wallets and a few random items.
what a great thrifting morning! i am so anxious for spring sales to start.
or at least my favorite auction house to get rolling again {they said in february... eek!}


have a great Sunday, don't work too hard.

6 comments:

  1. I want that comb!!!
    How much?

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. haa! the gum guard. adorable. and totally sick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that gum guard, so unique and cute! You found many lovely treasures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that bowl is AWESOME! and i love the pearl barrettes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for following!

    cute stuff! are you listing the black bow barrettes? convo me on etsy if you do! c:

    cara . etsy

    ReplyDelete