Monday, February 14, 2011

daily dose: happy valentine's day!

a little white & floral romantic outfit for valentine's day:

my floral skirt got kind of washed out in the pictures.

go out and play in the rain with your valentine.
ha! so sweet.


white ruffle top - bitten by jessica simpson
brooch - vintage {was my momma's}
floral skirt - rue 21 {was a $3 dress - i chopped it up}
lace belt & red bow - vintage thrifted
floral tights - forever 21
silver flats - vintage thrifted


.

happy valentine's day! xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. You have the cutest style ! I enjoyed also your other outfits !
    I am your fan on Chicotpia ! Fan me too ?
    We can keep track of each other :)
    Going to look around in your blog :)
    I like what i see ;)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following on GFC your too cute :)
    Come say hi !

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in LOVE with those tights! such a cute outfit. i hope you had a very happy valentine's day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cuuuuuuuuute tights!!! i love your look!
    happy late valentines!

    laura
    http://thesemanyyears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete