Friday, April 22, 2011

daily dose: earth day orange.


happy earth day!

this outfit is so cozy - perfect for a cool breezy day like today.
these suspenders are my outfit staple lately. love.

i have a lot to catch up on - sorry if i haven't responded to some of your comments/e-mails.
i promise i will soon!

vintage dior men's sweater -thrifted
vintage suspenders - thrifted
vintage orange skirt - thrifted
vintage blue & floral socks - thrifted
vintage oxfords - thrifted


thanks to my cousin for dealing with my awkwardness to take photos for me :)

6 comments:

  1. your photos are stunning! love the suspenders with the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that fabulous orange skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos, I love orange and it looks so lovely against the trees. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute orange skirt and i love the idea of the suspenders with it!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  5. this whole look is amazing. I love that burnt orange colour, it really is stunning. You look so effortlessly cool! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two of my favourite things...a (kinda) maxi skirt AND orange!!! Delicious!! GReat job!!!

    ReplyDelete