Monday, May 30, 2011

daily dose: schwinn.

my face is so sunburnt it is making me exhausted...
i'll have to chat about my weekend tomorrow evening.
right now... i should head to bed!

shirt - walmart {love buying big shirts from the plus size section}
skirt - old navy
sandals - journey's
belt/tie - thrifted {from my shop}
hat- garage sale {finally one big enough for my huge head!}
bike - my brother found it in pile of garbage

i hope you all had a great weekend! xo.

{p.s. thanks to my big brother for taking these photos for me!}

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic bike!! And the fact that is works is a huge plus:) And what a neat idea of buying big blouses like that! I never would've thought it was from the plus size department.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures. Everything looks so vintage.

    Wanna enter my Clinique make up kit give away?

    denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete