Sunday, May 15, 2011

self portraits.

yesterday was the first day since i moved into the apartment
that i had an entire day without any work/plans.

so i cleaned and relaxed and then decided to take some self portraits
because i haven't in a long time.

so here are a few:

well, now that it looks like i'm completely obsessed with myself... {i promise i'm not}
i guess i'll call it a day.

off to pick out an outfit for my littlest brother's nautical themed b-day party!
he's turning 1! sweet little bubs.

6 comments:

  1. love your photos!
    wish i had photos like that of me through my late teens/early 20's..

    have fun at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love this! what beautiful photos and talented photoshopping! my favorite is the one of you on the couch, definitely featuring you on my favorites this week!

    --brittany--

    http://prettylittlevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great photography. Love them so much:) And I want a couch just like that!! I have dreams of having a large dressing room with a cute couch just like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pics are awesome!

    missy-daisy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. a) you are gorgeous.
    b) I LOVE that couch.
    c) these are seriously like the most freaking awesome pictures ever. you're so stinking talented! :)

    ReplyDelete