Saturday, July 16, 2011

camp days {carnival}.

last friday {our last night all together at the cottage}
a bunch of us girls all drove to a carnival about 15 minutes from the campgrounds

we got to eat some ice cream, play some games,
dance in the grass, pay too much money for a cup of fresh squeezed lemonade,
watch wasted old men stumble around the dance floor {ha!}, and
got some cotton candy and funnel cakes {my favorite}.
i love going even though they are outrageously expensive...
andd the fair near my house will be going on next week,
so i get to go get some more funnel cake very soon!

**thanks to sophia for letting me steal that picture of me buying some
delicious funnel cake. check out her photography page.

hope you are all having a great weekend!
xo.

4 comments:

  1. This carnival looks so fun, I always make time to go for them back home. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these photos - they make me want to hang out at the fair!

    ReplyDelete