Wednesday, August 10, 2011

beach nights.

i went to the beach with my friends {jake & dewey} last week.
it was beautiful and we went in the evening so there wasn't many people
and you don't have to pay for parking after 6 ;)

i hadn't been to a sandy beach all summer!
it was so nice... and those two are great models
so i got to play around with my 35 mm some more.
i just love the way the pictures turn out and the surprises i get
every time i develop the roll of film.
so exciting.

have a great night! xo.

8 comments:

  1. I love love love your hair! <3 Beach visits are always amazing; especially at dusk!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  2. these photos are seriously amazing. I can feel the wind at the ocean. the double exposures worked so well.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these photos!! you are such an amazing photographer. dewey's hair is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! They are so dreamy and make me wish I was at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these pictures! so cute! and your outfit? to die for. lovely pictures, lovely girl, lovely outfit, lovely blog. :)

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVING the 35mm pics. totally amazing. also loving dewey's bangs, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are just amazing , I adore their effects :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The double exposure is super cool! Fun shots... and makes me wanna run to the beach right now. That's a great idea...hmm

    ReplyDelete