Sunday, August 14, 2011

what i've been up to...

what the past few days have looked like {through instagram eyes}:

played with vintage wooden letter blocks i bought at an estate sale.

started working in my work space for the shop. lots to do.
my brain is full of inspiration lately.

admiring the cute things on my desk at work.

went to our family reunion.


watched sweet little brothers & cousins swing while we relaxed {aka sweated} in the sun.

and we went down by the lake and bought ice cream after.




what i've been wearing:


hope you all had an amazing weekend!
xo.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, instagram. I'm trying not to edit all of my photos, but it's so rad to see them in polaroid form and tinted like the 70s prints. That picture of the baby in the air is SO cute, as are you lovely outfits and laid back summer look :D Do you have a storefront shop where you sell vintage?

    ReplyDelete