Saturday, September 24, 2011

fall fashion week: day 1

the past month i've been so busy working on the new lookbook & website
that i have totally neglected my blog..
so when i saw emery post about fall fashion week on instagram earlier this week
i knew it would be the perfect thing to make me post an outfit EVERY day this week!

here we go!!

navy floral dress - vintage thrifted {altered}
cozy sweater - vintage thrifted {love those wooden buttons}
tattered skirt - from a dress when i was a youngin' {like 10ish}
knee high socks - target
boots - vintage thrifted


i started feeling really sick this afternoon... got a terrible cold brewing up i think.
time to get some sleep!



join in on the fun this week:
{us mcgrath girls are all over it!}


13 comments:

  1. amazing layering!!! i'm feeling all inspired over here. and that sweater is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! You are so cute! What a perfect fall outfit! Really wishing I lived in sweater weather right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. first, the fact that you are fitting into a skirt from when you were 10?? kudos :) I love the layering, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I steal this entire outfit?! You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I love your look lady! You are just a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better!
    This style, your style, is amazing. It's really different than I've seen around the blog-o-sphere recently and I want to emulate it. You look like you should be in a Sundance catalog except not because it's YOUR style, not theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that sweater. and the boots. and the wooden buttons. and you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress fits you like a charm. And I love the fringy-ness hanging off the bottom of it... it gives it a fun twist.

    ReplyDelete