Wednesday, September 28, 2011

fall fashion week: day 5

i threw together this outfit the other day and really liked it
so i suckered my cousin, tori, into taking more pictures for me. {she always does!}
i used to take all my pictures using a tripod... but it gets SO annoying using the timer
so i'm extremely thankful for her willingness to deal with my awkward poses.
thanks tor, i love you!

one week from today and i'll be off on my road trip to minnesota.
and i am SO excited!! i want to start packing now!

red maxi skirt: vintage thrifted
crochet top: vintage thrifted
floral belt: vintage thrifted
scarf: christmas gift
bracelets: were my momma's
hat: garage sale
buckle oxfords: vintage thrifted


i'm so glad that i joined in on fall fashion week!
there have been so many beautiful ladies & awesome outfits!
and all your sweet words have meant the world to me!

check it out:


13 comments:

  1. for 'throwing an outfit together,' this looks awesome! you did a great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is divine, so dreamy and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking so beautiful & chic as always! and tori is turning into quite the photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another awesome outfit... it's awesome! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that skirt is perfect. fun, summer-day-dream-y look overall. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. shut up. this is the best outfit EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This really is the best outfit ever!! Your cousin takes great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable and really great shots too! (A good camera does wonders)! Nice you have a willing photographer too- I'm with you on that silly ol' timer! ;( Have fun traveling :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so beautiful! Love that knit top and the picture of you wrapped in the shawl is pretty much perfect. :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. so lovely. you are the best thrifter everrr. LOVE that top. and the skirt is fantastic too. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfit it looks very comfortable. I would love to wear something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the blanket accessory for these shoots!

    ReplyDelete