Thursday, September 29, 2011

fall fashion week: day 6

yesterday's outfit was actually from last weekend...
and i wore this outfit this week because i liked that one so much.
i didn't mean to post basically the same outfit twice in a row though!

i guess i'm really feeling the maxi skirt/crochet top look. haha.

dior skirt - vintage thrifted
braided belt - vintage thrifted
crochet top - vintage thrifted
scarf/headband - vintage thrifted
gold sandals - target


i was getting fidgety during the outfit shoot...
so i was dancing and doing backbends.
i saved you the horror of looking at pictures of me dancing like a whacko.
but here's the best backbend i could pull off. HA!
tori was not impressed with my weirdness.



check out the other lovelies:

12 comments:

  1. I'd wear that outfit over and over again too. Comfy and classic. You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you look GREAT!! I am loving your maxi skirt/crochet top look! It is super creative and it looks great!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the crochet top. It is amazing. Incidentally, so is your backbend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dior skirt looks like something I want to put in a cup and drink up. So smooth and flowy and gorgeous!! Is it light material or heavier material? Also- that top is vintage?! I DIE. This is so perfect, again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect outfit. and that crochet top is an amazing find - i absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness. that picture of you doing a backbend is amazing!!!! haa. {it makes me want to try one...i used to be able to do one and then flip myself back over. new goal - learn to do it again!} and that brick building is in leroy. {i think all my pictures were taken in leroy - who knew leroy could be so useful?}

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love these! that maxi skirt is perfection & so is your back bend! i love all the outfit photos you have been doing :)

    brittany

    prettylittlevintage

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course, looking perfectly put together again! I don't think I'd ever want to take off that shirt it is so wonderful.

    Plus, if you can't do a backbend in it, is it really worth wearing? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute. I love fun photo of you doing the back bend. In a skirt no less!! That takes skill:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect fall outfit! I love the last picture too, haha. Wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i really like that crochet top -- i have a similar one in brown, love it -- but my favorite part is how you have that scarf in your hair -- can you show us how?!? =)

    ReplyDelete