Wednesday, November 9, 2011

sunsets in fall fields.

vintage blouse - thrifted
vintage shorts - thrifted
tights - from my boss {because she's the sweetest}
knee-high socks - gift {target}
vintage boots - thrifted
necklaces - vintage thrifted
belt - handmade by yours truly
trunk - estate sale last weekend

these shorts have been one of my favorite things to wear since i got them in august.
and when i put this outfit on to take pictures the zipper was broken. ughh!
i had to sit funny in the pictures so you could see my whole back side!
i need to figure out how to replace the zipper!


happy wednesday babes.
i hope your day isn't as busy as mine is today!

5 comments:

  1. Loving the blouse. I am coveting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great location! and what a lovely blouse you have!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful outfit! I think I'd like to hire you as my personal shopper :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous photography, as usual.

    ReplyDelete