Thursday, January 19, 2012

blowin' in the wind.

vintage floral bodysuit - thrifted
vintage navy light cardigan -thrifted
vintage reebok tennis skirt - thrifted {was my favorite back in 9th grade}
scarf worn as belt - stole from manda
navy sheer tights - thrifted
cat socks - thrifted
brown heels - charlotte russe



so looking forward to this weekend.
relaxing, cleaning, crafting, finally painting over the terrible wood paneling in our living room...
it should be great!


here is a terrible little outtake from our windy outfit shoot...
{but it made tori & i laugh enough to share.}

hahaha. oops. it looks bizarre with my body suit over my tights.
i think it looks like i'm wearing a cup. hahaha! sick!
everyone driving by got quite a few sneak peeks.

10 comments:

  1. Great socks and shoes!! I'm totally cracking up at the last blooper shot too. :D
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful blog you have! Love your style and your photographs are so lovely. I shall stop by more often! xx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with your socks! This look is absolutely adorable.

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your socks add such personality to the whole outfit. I'm digging it.

    xoxo mama wolf.
    p.s. that last photo is really cute ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haa - that last photo!! love the little polka dots on that skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this look! the socks and sandals are perfection! have a lovely weekend :)

    brittany
    prettylittlevintage

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much for the wonderful comment of my blog. <3

    these pictures are so lovely and you look so beautiful.
    i really love all the patterns you mixed in this outfit. esp. those fabulous socks.
    the outtake picture is one of the best ones i have seen. hahaha. i have some pretty horrible ones myself. :P
    have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha!!! Oh my! Thank goodness you were wearing a body suit! The outfit is so pretty and I love the socks with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. At first I thought your socks and shoes were just shoes and I was baffled... how did they work? How would you even put them on? Now that I know they are separate, I love the combination!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is beautiful! I love the floral with the tiny polka dots. Wonderful colors and prints. The socks and heels is so pretty too. I love that look. I especially love the last shot. I'm so glad you included it. We've all been there.

    ReplyDelete