Tuesday, January 24, 2012

bows & backpacks.

floral sweater - vintage thrifted
black vest - h&m
black pleated skirt - vintage thrifted
floral tights - forever 21
belt - vintage thrifted
backpack - thrifted
green heels - vintage thrifted
clip-on bow tie - vintage thrifted
swell photos by miss tori!

{sorry for such a dark outfit!}

i was wearing these floral tights a few weeks ago
and i had been shopping and was walking in the parking lot back to my car
a 50-ish year old guy with a long pony tail was walking towards me
and yelled, "WOAH! those are some killer stockings! i thought you had a serious disease at first."
hahaha. thanks buddy!

hope the beginning of your week is going great!

6 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower to your blog. This outfit is truly wonderful. The location is so mystifying, it creates such wonderful photos.

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are wonderful. I love the location. The black dress is so flattering on you and I happen to love those stockings + top. Floral extravaganza! I love the weird way people feel like they're complimenting you. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your quirky style and oh so delicate pictures. There´s just something about your blog. Definitely want to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little touch of the bow! And your shirt is so sweet and pretty! xx!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so sweet! I've always loved mixing floral prints. Old guys in parking lots say the weirdest things sometimes.

    ReplyDelete