Tuesday, February 14, 2012

happy valentine's day!

red blouse - vintage thrifted
braided belt - vintage thrifted
vintage levi's - from a teacher, she wore them back in the 70's.
faux fur collar - h&m, thrifted
red heels - vintage thrifted

the necklace is a gift my mom & dad gave to me when i was little.
i remember fighting with one of my brother's friends because they were in my room trying to steal my stuff
{they liked to pretend they were robbers}
and i got so mad because they were stealing my favorite necklace
so i grabbed it out of his hand and then he grabbed the chain and broke it.
{there is only a little bit of chain left on each side of the 'envelope'}
it still hasn't been fixed after all these years!
but it's still one of my favorite pieces of jewelry.


here are a couple photos from when the girls & i were out being crazy:

happy valentine's day, sweet things!
xoxo.

5 comments:

  1. happy valentine's day! lovely photos as always. u look fabulous but i bet you were cold! have a lovely day :)

    brittany

    prettylittlevintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day!

    Love your hair and lipstick in these shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The look with the red top looks beautiful again the snow! Beautiful photos as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the high waisted levi's and the red lips!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely- I love your hair like that & those jeans are amazing! Lucky you thrifting a faux fur collar. fun pictures with your friends too!
    http://dusanabotswana.com/

    ReplyDelete