Sunday, February 26, 2012

the sunday extra {7}

do you ever just have those days when you are just so down?
that pretty much sums up yesterday for me. i don't know if my hormones are just out of whack
or if i've just been experiencing a bout of depression/anxiety.
for a few years i had bad panic attacks
but it had been almost two years since my last one until yesterday.
worst feeling in the world.

sometimes i forget that i need to surrender my worries to God.
because during the times that i do, i don't struggle with these lows.
but i haven't been surrendering lately.
so i spent the night talking with my sweet Savior.
and what'd ya know... today is a new day.
and i'm feeling fine. :) He restores my soul.


Yet this I call to mind
and therefore I have hope:
Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:21-23


1 comment:

  1. This just made me happier than i've been in days, I couldn't agree more with all of this. Love the bible verse...
    R x
    http://becomingraje.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete