Monday, April 30, 2012

out of the dark.

^ a little blurry :) oops.
vest, dress, shoes - vintage thrifted

tights - thrifted
skirt - cut up from a dress i had when i was younger
doily necklace - made by me

i've been away from the blog for a few days.
enjoying family and friends and doing lots of garage saling.
but i'm back! can't wait to share my new finds with you!

my brother took these photos for me in an old building where he rents storage space.
the lighting was awesome, but the building was pretty creepy once you got away from the windows.
or when you got on the ancient elevator.
but we survived! and got some of his stuff moved back into his apartment. success!


happy monday! hope your week is off to a great start!

3 comments:

  1. that is a good place for pictures. nice job zac-ie. :) love your doily necklace miss crafty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have the best locations in photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I like this! Very different feel from you. This is an outfit I would definitely wear.

    ReplyDelete